ToppaPomppa is a plump and covering winter coat.
Its waterproof outer fabric, soft teddy lining and well-insulating wadding will keep your dog warm even when the temperature is freezing.
ToppaPomppa is designed to cover the entire dog. Soft materials, a generous sizing and a large rear panel ensure that your dog will stay warm also during breaks and waiting in the car.
- In addition to a teddy lining, ToppaPomppa is filled with a fluffy wadding. The wadding acts as an insulator against the cold air and makes Toppa an exceptionally warm coat.
- The sizing of ToppaPomppa is generous compared to PerusPomppa. If your dog’s back length is between sizes, choose the smaller size when buying a ToppaPomppa.
- A more generous sizing compared to other Pomppa jackets as well as a large, well-fitting rear panel will help protect the entire dog against cold temperatures.
- PerusPomppa, KevytPomppa and ToppaPomppa are all made of the same waterproof and durable outer fabric, whose colours vary according to season.
- A high-quality and anti-static teddy lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt. The lining is made of teddy with a close texture, which makes it warm and durable.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
Outer surface: fabric with waterproof membrane
Filling: insulating wadding
Lining: anti-static teddy
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
The picture shows where to take the measurement used in Pomppa size charts. When measuring, the dog needs to be in standing position, back bone as straight as possible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. If a dog has thick fur, it should be considered by leaving a bit of space in measurements.
1. BACK – Measure back length from neck to base of the tail. The starting point in the neck is in the confluence of neck and back columns.
2. NECK – The circumference of the neck is measured from the same point as the beginning of the back measurement. This dimension is only used for JumppaPomppa.
3. CHEST – The circumference of the chest is measured at the widest point of the dog’s chest.
4. WAIST – The circumference of the waist is measured behind the chest from the narrowest point of the dog.