KevytPomppa - In Stock
This listing is for in stock items only
KevytPomppa is a mid-season coat that keeps your dog warm and dry in damp and cold weather. KevytPomppa’s design and sizing, as well as its waterproof and durable outer fabric, are the same as PerusPomppa’s. The inner lining is made of thin synthetic fur, which is soft and anti-static. KevytPomppa fits in a small space and provides good protection when the weather turns sour mid-hike.
- KevytPomppa provides comfortable protection for your dog in chilly weathers. It keeps your dog dry and warm.
- The model and measurements of KevytPomppa are the same as PerusPomppa. Due to the thinner inner fabric, Kevyt fits slightly looser than PerusPomppa.
- KevytPomppa’s inner lining is made of thin synthetic fur, which is soft and anti-static.
- PerusPomppa, KevytPomppa and ToppaPomppa are all made of the same waterproof and durable outer fabric, whose colours vary according to season.
- The compact coat is lightweight and easy to carry along even during long hikes.
- The durable coat is easy to wash and dries quickly.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
Outer Surface: fabric with waterproof membrane Inner lining: anti-static, thin synthetic fur
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
The picture shows where to take the measurement used in Pomppa size charts. When measuring, the dog needs to be in standing position, back bone as straight as possible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. If a dog has thick fur, it should be considered by leaving a bit of space in measurements.
1. BACK – Measure back length from neck to base of the tail. The starting point in the neck is in the confluence of neck and back columns.
2. NECK – The circumference of the neck is measured from the same point as the beginning of the back measurement. This dimension is only used for JumppaPomppa.
3. CHEST – The circumference of the chest is measured at the widest point of the dog’s chest.
4. WAIST – The circumference of the waist is measured behind the chest from the narrowest point of the dog.