SadePomppa - In Stock
This listing is for In Stock items only
SadePomppa is a dog shell jacket for all-year use. It is a light and comfortable protection even against heavy rain.
SadePomppa’s design and sizing are the same as PerusPomppa’s, but the materials are significantly lighter. The outer fabric is thin but waterproof. The lining is made of a smooth and anti-static material that won’t absorb moisture or collect fur.
SadePomppa does not have a warming lining, which means that it can be used also in warmer weather for preventing your dog from becoming wet.
- SadePomppa provides comfortable protection for your dog in all kinds of weather. It keeps your dog dry even in pouring rain.
- The model and measurements of SadePomppa are the same as PerusPomppa. Due to the thinner inner fabric, Sade fits slightly looser than PerusPomppa.
- The smooth, anti-static lining makes SadePomppa a practical all-round coat for long-haired dogs.
- The compact coat is lightweight and easy to carry along even during longhike.
- The durable coat is easy to wash and dries quickly.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
Outer Surface: light outdoor fabric with waterproofing membrane
Inner lining: smooth, anti-static, lightweight lining fabric
Gentle wash in 30˚C
Do not spin
Do not iron
The picture shows where to take the measurement used in Pomppa size charts. When measuring, the dog needs to be in standing position, back bone as straight as possible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. If a dog has thick fur, it should be considered by leaving a bit of space in measurements.
1. BACK – Measure back length from neck to base of the tail. The starting point in the neck is in the confluence of neck and back columns.
2. NECK – The circumference of the neck is measured from the same point as the beginning of the back measurement. This dimension is only used for JumppaPomppa.
3. CHEST – The circumference of the chest is measured at the widest point of the dog’s chest.
4. WAIST – The circumference of the waist is measured behind the chest from the narrowest point of the dog.