The Confident Canines Puppy Class is a fun way to start your puppy off right.
Four week course cost $145.
Please ensure you have read and understood the following By purchasing having thisplacement means you agree
Four one - hour weekly lessons that cover the essentials of owning a puppy. Whether you a brand new to dogs or you are a seasoned dog owner, our puppy class will be beneficial. Classes will be held at Paws in the City Kaiwharawhara -
65 Kaiwharawhara Road, Kaiwharawhara, Wellington 6035
- Introduction to dog ownership
- Importance of Socialisation
- Introduction to Training
- General Dog Care including grooming and nutrition.
- Overview of Healthcare, Handling for Veterinary Visits and Routine Prevention.
Join our Dog Trainer, Lucy, for this four week course. Lucy has been working as a dog trainer for over four years and has been involved in Puppy Preschool for over 15 years. She is a qualified Vet Nurse, has a Bachelor of Science in Pyschology and Zoology, and has completed numerous other course on dogs and dog behaviour.
- Puppies must be over 8 weeks of age and had at least one vaccination. Vaccination records must be sight by Confident Canines prior to the first week. Scanned copy of the Vaccination record or veterinary records can be emailed to email@example.com
- Puppies must be on a regular worming and flea treatment regime.
- Be less than 14 weeks of age at the first week (please message or email Confident Canines if you have any concerns or questions around this)
Terms and conditions:
- During a group class, there may be times when one or more dogs are off-leash during the class and I understand that this setting is not without some risk of injury, that despite all dogs appearing healthy and being handled with the greatest amount of care and foresight, dogs are not always predictable and the unexpected may occur. I recognize that the benefits of such training are valuable to my dog, and accept the potential risks. I further agree to pay veterinary/medical expenses incurred as a result of injury to or caused by my dog.
- I agree that photographs of my pet may be taken and published Animal Behaviour NZ LTD or Confident Canines and Confident Canines Active Outlet on social media sites or for use in other advertising mediums.
I understand that Animal Behaviour NZ LTD or Confident Canines and Confident Canines Active Outlet will exercise all due diligence and care in the guardianship of my pet. I hereby waive and release Animal Behaviour NZ LTD, Confident Canines and Confident Caninez Active Outlet owner, employees and agents from all liability of any nature, for injury or damage, including that which may result from the action of any dog including my own, and expressly assume the risk of such damage or injury while my dog participates in any service of Animal Behaviour NZ LTD.or Confident Canines and Confident Caninez Active Outlet
- I understand that Animal Behaviour NZ LTD or Confident Canines, Confident Canines Active Outlet or any trainer or agent for them are not to be held responsible for any injury or illness that may befall my dog.
- I understand that Paws in the City or any agent for them are not to be held responsible for any injury or illness that befall my dog.
- I acknowledge whilst Animal Behaviour NZ LTD or Confident Canines, Confident Canines Active Outlet and Paws in the City are not to be considered responsible for any infectious diseases contract by your puppy. The upmost care will be taken to ensure the environment is no infectious disease is available. Veterinary grade disinfectants will be used prior to all classes.
- I recognise that I must carry my puppy into Paw n the City Kaiwharawhara building and up the stairs to the training location. I understand that if I allow my puppy walk to does increase the risk on on contracting a communicable disease.
- I understand that Animal Behaviour NZ LTD, Confident Canines or Confident Canines Active Outlet can not be held responsible for no progression with my dog. I agree that training at home must continue to be able to benefit fully from the course.
- I understand by purchasing this course I agree with all of the above.
No refunds will be given for no attendance on courses.