EAC In-Silver Spray-on Bandage
In-Silver is a convenient and water-resistant aerosol aluminium bandage used as a protective barrier against external irritants on simple wounds (minor cuts and abrasions), in small and large animals.
WATER RESISTANT SPRAY ON BANDAGE
In-Silver water-resistant and adhesive properties make it an effective alternative to bandaging active animals or those hard to reach places, making it a must have for your medical kit.
To inspect the wound, In-Silver can be easily removed with warm soapy water.
Reapplication should occur daily to every 3 days to ensure an optimal bacterial barrier is maintained until healed.
Benefits of In-Silver:
- Fast, easy and painless spray application
- Excellent adhesion
- Easily washed off with warm soapy water
- Allows wound to oxygenate to aid healing
- Helps shrink body tissue and limit bleeding
- Can be applied over the top of other topical ointments and applications
- Acts as protective barrier to safeguard wound from bacterial contamination (dirt, moisture & insects) reducing risk of infection
- Can be used safely on horses, dogs, cats, poultry and other farm animals