ADAPTIL Junior is the effective solution to comfort newly adopted puppies and facilitate their education.
1. Comforts puppies through the challenges of adoption and beyond. E.g. helps prevent crying all night, support for staying home alone, loud noises or car travel. Promotes better socialisation and improves learning (at puppy training classes)
2. Clinically proven.
3. Recommended and used by veterinarians.
Easy to use
• Just put the collar around your puppy’s neck and adjust it
•Then leave the collar on your puppy continuously (except during shampoo)
Good to know
• Each collar provides 4 weeks of constant support
• Collar fits necks up to 37.5 cm (up to approximately 15 kg)
• ADAPTIL Junior sends “comforting messages” to help your puppy feel the same comfort and security with your family as it did with it's mother, and supports better learning to help develop a balanced, well-trained adult dog.
• Ensure continuous support to your puppy during the socialisation period (from adoption to 6 months old) by using a new collar every month
ADAPTIL When to use
• To comfort your dog constantly, at home and even outdoors
• If your dog is scared of loud noises like fireworks or thunderstorms
• If your dog shows signs of fear or stress when staying in a kennel (barking, whining, pacing...)
• If your dog shows signs of fear or stress when out for walks
• If your dog shows signs of fear or stress when training
For puppies specifically:
• Puppy socialisation
• If your puppy shows signs of fear or stress when training