PerusPomppa is the first model designed by Pomppa.
The goal was to design a jacket that protects the dog without restricting its freedom of movement. PerusPomppa in an all-dog jacket that keeps your dog warm all year round.
Its waterproof outer fabric and an anti-static teddy lining will keep your dog comfortable, be it rain, wet snow or freezing temperatures.
- PerusPomppa is Pomppa’s first product. Its carefully designed details are replicated in all Pomppa coats.
- PerusPomppa does not restrict your dog’s movement, and it stay put even in full force action.
- PerusPomppa fits many kinds of dogs. A generous collar, back vent and a broad abdominal panel, which is fastened as a belt, make the coat well-fitting.
- Pomppa is designed with the dog’s wellbeing at heart. It is easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- PerusPomppa, KevytPomppa and ToppaPomppa are all made of the same waterproof and durable outer fabric, whose colours vary according to season.
- A high-quality and anti-static teddy lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt. The lining is made of teddy with a close texture, which makes it warm and durable.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
Outer surface: fabric with waterproof membrane
Lining: anti-static teddy
Gentle wash in 30˚C
Do not spin
Do not iron
The picture shows where to take the measurement used in Pomppa size charts. When measuring, the dog needs to be in standing position, back bone as straight as possible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. If a dog has thick fur, it should be considered by leaving a bit of space in measurements.
1. BACK – Measure back length from neck to base of the tail. The starting point in the neck is in the confluence of neck and back columns.
2. NECK – The circumference of the neck is measured from the same point as the beginning of the back measurement. This dimension is only used for JumppaPomppa.
3. CHEST – The circumference of the chest is measured at the widest point of the dog’s chest.
4. WAIST – The circumference of the waist is measured behind the chest from the narrowest point of the dog.