JumppaPomppa - In Stock
THIS LISTING IS FOR IN STOCK ITEMS ONLY
JumppaPomppa is a pull-on dog sweater, which is easy to put on and comfortable to use.
The backside is made of anti-pilling knitted plush, and the bottom part of water-repellent thermal tricot fabric. Reflectors along the side seams guarantee that your dog will also be seen in the dark.
Jumppa is anti-static, and it can be used under a Pomppa coat or by itself.
- Jumppa is a care-free sweater for all kinds of dogs. It fits comfortably and warms from head to tail.
- Jumppa is anti-static, which means it will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair.
- The material of Jumppa’s back panel was chosen due to its high flexibility, which makes Jumppa easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- The bottom part protecting the dog’s upper chest and abdomen is made of thermal tricot. The smooth outer surface is water-repellent and the inner surface is soft and warm.
- Jumppa’s materials have good insulation qualities and they absorb very little moisture, which ensures that your dog is comfortable also in rainy weather.
- The back cut of Jumppa covers the dog’s thighs and keeps them warm.
- A generous collar covers the neck. Thanks to the stretchy gusset in front, the collar does not restrict head movement.
- The reflectors along the side seams ensure your dog is seen in the dark.
- Jumppa is also suitable for warming your dog’s muscles after a swim. Moisture-wicking materials help your dog’s fur dry quicker.
- The backside is made of anti-static, anti-pilling, flexible and warming knitted plush.
- The bottom part is made of flexible thermal tricot, with a warm brushed inner surface and water-repellent outer surface
The picture shows where to take the measurement used in Pomppa size charts. When measuring, the dog needs to be in standing position, back bone as straight as possible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. If a dog has thick fur, it should be considered by leaving a bit of space in measurements.
1. BACK – Measure back length from neck to base of the tail. The starting point in the neck is in the confluence of neck and back columns.
2. NECK – The circumference of the neck is measured from the same point as the beginning of the back measurement. This dimension is only used for JumppaPomppa.
3. CHEST – The circumference of the chest is measured at the widest point of the dog’s chest.
4. WAIST – The circumference of the waist is measured behind the chest from the narrowest point of the dog.